Now, once I grow to really love a place and have a “feel” for it, I naturally want to share it with others.
To make this happen, I host group trips to a few select destinations once or twice per year. Past itineraries have included a week-long private sailboat charter through the Greek isles, a week at Burning Man for a bunch of first-timers, culinary tours through Japan, private Serengeti photo safaris, and a week of co-working/living in a castle in Scotland (with regular distillery visits, of course).
The trips are anywhere from one to two weeks or so in length, and happen sporadically; depending on where I want to go next, what the season is, if there are any cool events happening, etc.
- Tanzanian Safari Adventure (November 26 – December 3, 2022 + Kilimanjaro Trekking, December 5-13) (2 Spots Left)
- Eat Japan #5 (March 9-19, 2023) (FULL)
- Eat Japan #6 (March 30-April 9, 2023) (FULL)
- Desert Island Survival Camp (Mid-May 2023, details TBD)
- Sail Croatia (Early June 2023, details TBD)
- Meet Madagascar (Late-May 2023, details TBD)
- Eat Japan #7 (Late September 2023, details TBD)
- Amazing Bhutan (Late October-Early November 2023, details TBD)
The groups are made up of a small number of cool, open-minded, well-traveled guys and gals, and because of that fact, many new friendships are made by the end of every journey.
Now, this is not much of a “money-making” venture per se—for me, it’s all about the experience of getting together a group of awesome people somewhere fun and seeing what happens. That being said, I do charge enough to take care of my trip expenses, as well as cover the time put into organizing everything.
I usually start prepping these adventures six to twelve months in advance, and let my friends in on the details once everything comes together.
If you’d like to keep up-to-date on any upcoming adventures, be sure to enter your name and email below and I’ll send details as they are put together.
I hope you’re able to join me on a trip sometime~