After four years of back-and-forth scheduling snafus I am super happy to be featured on episode #301 of The Extra Pack of Peanuts Travel podcast!
If you aren’t in the loop of the podcasting world, EPoP is one of the top travel-related podcast in all of iTunes…so, it’s kind of a big deal. 😛
Join my buddy Travis Sherry and I as we chat about my life and how I got started with everything I do, my entrepreneurial journey, driving through Africa, starting a safari company, living and traveling (and eating) in Japan, how I make travel cheaper than staying at home, and my various charity road rallies around the world.
- 03:55 What exactly do I do?
- 06:00 Creating my Location Independent lifestyle
- 10:00 Safari’s & Japanese Food tours
- 21:40 Going from nothing to a Safari business
- 29:00 The work/life balance conundrum
- 40:00 Saving money in Japan
- 46:22 Japan must-see’s
- 55:00 The Mongol Rally, Rickshaw Run, and other adventures
- 76:00 Saving money on the road
- 80:23 A dramatic travel mishap
Listen to the entire 90-minute podcast on the Extra Pack of Peanuts website.
Leave a Reply