I was recently interviewed on fellow entrepreneur Almog Raz’s Unstagnate podcast, a forum to discuss personal transformation and growth hacking. I’ve known Almog personally for a few years, having met in Barcelona in 2014 (although I had heard stories of him from mutual friends even earlier than that), and we’ve stayed in touch over the years, meeting up in random countries every so often.
Almog is quite the interesting guy, having changed his life pretty radically over the past ten years or so. We actually share quite a bit in common, having been a shy, reserved kid in high school myself to quite social from college onward, gone from out of shape to running a marathon in a short span of time, having had trouble focusing on lengthy tasks to achieving huge goals, and went from being awkward around women to very comfortable nowadays.
Although the Unstagnate podcast is pretty new, Almog definitely has a knack for researching his upcoming guests and asking them interesting questions.
In this interview we discuss:
- my first business ventures and what I learned from them
- participating in the Mongol Rally, and my experience changed me
- why I continually want to take risks and seek out new adventures
- how travel has helped me improve my social skills
- learning another language by “faking” comprehension
- what inspired me to create Pamoja Safaris and the challenges involved
You can listen to the entire episode (or download) on the Unstagnate website. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply